5 Popular Celebrities Who Won’t Leave Their Massive Wealth With Their Children

Loads of popular celebrities believe in the place of leaving their huge wealth to youngsters, collectively donate their huge wealth to charity after death. On this page, I will share with you 5 popular celebrities who do not plan to leave their huge fortunes to their children, but for philanthropy

1. Daniel Craig

Popular actor or actress Daniel Craig finds isn't ​​inheritance offensive. In an interview with Saga magazine, the guy said he would not leave a fortune worth about$ 125 million for his children after his death. "My philosophy is to eliminate it or drop it, he said.

2. Mark Zuckerberg

Facebook founder impressive girlfriend Priscilla Chan revealed in any Facebook post to the toddlers Max and August that they can not leave their huge fortune with them, but would donate 99% of the good luck to charity. Mark Zuckerberg said he has a moral obligations to all the children of the next generation ".

3. Margaret Chan

The legendary Chinese actor or actress plans to donate his overall fortune to charity after his death, to never his kid Jaycee Jay. "Ifhe has the ability , he can make his own money, if the guy does not, he is wasting my money", Channel NewsAsia quoted Margaret Chan as saying.

4. Warren Buffett

Warren Buffett plans to donate 1% of his good fortune to his family and the remainder 99% to charity. In 2010, Buffett and Bill Gates created and signed the Giving Assurance. The Giving Pledge encourages the world 's richest people and people to offer nearly all of their wealth to

5. Bill Gates

Bill Gateways plans to donate nearly all of his fortune to charity after going out of a tiny part for his children. "It 's not good for children to have huge wealth. Thisdistorts anything they might do ", he told This Morning.

Thanks for reading, please comment, share this article with your friends, and don't forget to follow for more updates like these.

Post a Comment